Meet The Team
Martin & Debbie Bomba, Owners
South Texas Siding Inc. and Window World offers a totally unique concept in home improvement to Central and South Texas, the highest quality products and the finest workmanship at a guaranteed low price! Our competitors find our way of doing business difficult to understand and as a result they sometimes resort to misinformation, half truths and total falsehoods to help them compete and justify their high prices.
The following are some FACTS about our company that we hope you find helpful when choosing the contractor that will be working on your largest investment.
- South Texas Siding, Inc. family Owned and Operated Since 1959: Martin and Debbie Bomba are second generation owners
- Comprehensive showroom to serve you
- The nationwide strength of Window World Inc., the Nation’s #1 Retailer of vinyl replacement windows.
- Sells only the finest windows and siding with unmatched lifetime warranties.
- Offers lifetime labor warranty
- Window & Siding manufacturer, AMI has been in business since 1947.
- Licensed & Insured
- Member of Service Magic, a quality contractor referral service
- Ranked #1 on the 2009 Remodeling Magazine Top 550
- Member of NARI (National Association of Remodeling Industry).
- ComfortWorld Windows carry the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- No high pressure sales and honest menu pricing. We know that after comparing quality for quality you will find we really are “SIMPLY THE BEST FOR LESS”
The Brickstone/Window World TX Story
In 1947 Taft Vordenbaum, Sr. founded Brickstone International in San Antonio. Brickstone is a patented masonry siding that can achieve the look of almost any stone or brick. In 1959 Mr. Vordenbaum’s son in law, David Bomba, joined the business, and in 1961 opened Brickstone of South Texas in Corpus Christi. Throughout the 60’s and 70’s Mr. Bomba installed Brickstone on over 1000 homes in the Coastal Bend. In 1970, category 5 hurricane Celia struck Corpus Christi. In the aftermath, over 5000 brick homes were damaged or destroyed. Brickstone was the only siding product that did not incur a single loss. This distinction created our slogan throughout the 70’s and 80’s… “Celia Tested & Proven!”
In 2002, Martin Bomba and his wife, Debbie, purchased the business from his father, David. In 2003, Martin & Debbie added the national strength of Window World to their family business. And, in 2010, Martin and Debbie purchased Brickstone International from Martin’s Uncle’s Taft Vordenbaum, Jr., Revard Vordenbaum, Jack Harris, and Aunt Marguerite Harris.
Today, Martin & Debbie Bomba continue the family legacy of excellence in home improvement. For over 70 years and three generations, Brickstone is still family owned and operated and Window World is the #1 home improvement company in the USA.
Thank you for considering us for your home improvement project. We hope you’ll become a part of our Brickstone and Window World families.