Installer in Home Covid 19 Safety Protocol
At Window World TX we use best practices consistent with CDC for limiting the spread of the virus while in your home including:
- No handshaking
- Wash hands frequently (20 seconds)
- Use hand sanitizer / wipes after leaving and returning to interior of home
- Wear protective face & nose covering
- Wear gloves as possible
- Wear booties when entering a customer’s home and remove when exiting
- Do not touch any surface unless absolutely necessary
- Wipe window frames and lift rails down with wipes or paper towel sprayed with disinfectant after installation.
- Wipe doorknobs when exiting home
- Keep 6’ of distance between you and others
- One installer inside home (if at all possible)
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle aches or fatigue
- Severe illness
- Symptoms may appear 2- 14 days after exposure
Installers may not come to work or enter a customer’s home if they are experiencing these symptoms. Likewise, we will not schedule an installation or service if the customer is experiencing these symptoms.